Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A little introduction

I am an inquisitive, adventurous and blunt journalist working my way through life in Sparks. I am pursuing my bachelor’s degree in journalism at the University of Nevada, Reno. I have an amazing job at the Sparks Tribune as a reporter where I am paid to be critical and inquisitive about my community. I am also the managing editor of the only student-run magazine on campus. My greatest ambition is to make a positive difference in my community and the lives of those I come in contact with. My faith is a big part of my life and I owe everything that I am to my Savior, Jesus Christ. When I am not working or in school, I enjoy yoga, BMW roadsters, a good action movie, dancing in the rain and making my friends smile : ) It seems that as we grow up and move on, we lose touch with the people we love. This is my way to keep everyone updated with the whirlwind that is Sarah's world.

No comments: